STAX released the world’s first condenser headphones in 1960.
We have received encouragement and support from many customers.
We take pride in the fact that our products impress our customers.
We will continue to focus on condenser headphones based on
the technology and sensibility that we have accumulated over many years.
1. We will promote business activities based on the provision of products that satisfy the “expectations and requests” of our customers.
2. Considering customer satisfaction with “sound and quality” to deepen our unique technology as our top priority, we will strive to improve our technology and create attractive quality.
3. In order to ensure quality from the customer’s point of view, we will build a PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) cycle to prevent the recurrence of problems.
4. Based on our quality policy, we will set activity targets, thoroughly observe reports, communications, and consultations, and work together to achieve them.
5. We will strive to continuously improve our quality management system in order to comply with legal requirements, etc. in our business activities and provide “safe and secure” products and services.
Development and manufacturing of audio equipment, etc.
1938 (Showa 13) Established Showa Kouon Kougyo Co., Ltd.
1964 (Showa 39) Company name changed to STAX Kougyou Co., Ltd.
1996 (Heisei 8) Transferred business from Stax Kougyou Co., Ltd. to Stax Limited Company.
2011 (Heisei 23) Formed a capital tie-up with Edifier Technology for new development.